If you're looking for exciting, unique job opportunities in a beautiful and fun setting, you've come to the right place.
Each winter, Sunday River employs over 1,000 individuals across a wide range of positions who share a common dedication to providing our guests with the best vacation experience possible. We invite you to learn more about working at Sunday River through the information below, and encourage you to contact us with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in applying for employment with Sunday River. At this time Sunday River is accepting applications for posted positions ONLY. Please continue to view the Sunday River employment website for the most current opportunities.
|Show all available jobs
|Sunday River's Mission Statement |
Statement of Expectations
Current Listings:Click on a link below to see all jobs available in that category:
Accounting Competitions Day Care Facilities Maintenance Food and Beverage Group Sales Health Spa Human Resources Information Technology Lodging Marketing Mountain Operations Outdoor Center Real Estate Rental Shop Reservations Retail Sales Security Ski & Snowboard Instructors - Perfect Turn Ski School Ski Patrol Welcome Center
- Discounts in restaurants and food courts
- Day care and nursery discounts
- Ski/ride pass (must meet Sunday River eligibility requirements)
- Free Perfect Turn adult group clinics and Level I learn to ski or ride clinics on a space-available basis
- Free ski and snowboard rentals
- Competitive wages
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time, year-round and full-time, extended season positions including:
- Vacation and paid time off
- Life, STD and LTD
- Medical and dependent flex
- Ski/ride pass for dependents (must meet Sunday River eligibility requirements)
- Food, retail, daycare and ski/snowboard lesson discounts
Contact UsSunday River Ski Resort
PO Box 4500
Newry, ME 04261
Toll Free Job Hotline: 1-877-4-SNOW-JOB