Maine Maple Weekend
March 22-24, 2013
March $119 Ski & Stay Special
Available the nights of March 23 & 24, includes lift ticket
Friday or Saturday nights you can stay in a condo for just $119, Snow Cap Inn for just $135*, or stay in one of the Grand Hotels for just $165*. Book online or call 800-543-2754.
*Guests at the Grand Hotels and the Snow Cap Inn receive breakfast with their stay.
Schedule of Events/Activities
Sunday River Sugering House is OPEN!
All Weekend Long
The Sunday River Sugaring House is one of the resort’s long-term visions of “Living in Nature’s Cathedral.” The Sunday River Sugaring House will be offering tours, demonstrations, as well as free candy, cotton candy, and syrup samples! Want to bring some home? Sunday River's resort-made syrup is for sale at Sunday River Sports, the Mountain Grocer, and both Grand Hotel shops. The Sunday River Sugaring House is located at the bottom of the Sundance trail at the base of South Ridge.
- Full Moon Maple Dinner at the Peak Lodge
Saturday, March 23, 7 p.m.
This affordable, buffet-style meal takes place on the Saturday night closest to the night of the full moon. You know what's cooler than hanging out at the Peak Lodge under the night skiing lights? Hanging out at the Peak Lodge when the moon sets the trails ablaze. This is the last dinner of the 2012-2013 winter season and will feature menu items that use Sunday River's own, resort-made maple syrup. Cost: $49 per person. Reservations required: 800-543-2754.
- Other maple celebrations around the resort:
- Check out Chef Patrick's amazing selection of freshly made cheesecakes in both hotel restaurants. He will be featuring a maple bourbon, maple pecan, and maple toffee cheesecake.
- Mountain Grocer will offer maple lolli-pops, maple whoopee-pies, plus maple-infused breakfast and lunch sandwich specials.
- Foggy Goggle will be serving it's very popular Maple Burger, a grilled 6oz fresh beef patty with cheddar cheese, apple cured bacon, and fresh tomato with a maple spread. Plus, special for this weekend, check out their amazing new drink called 'Liquid Breakfast', Crown Royal Maple Finished Candian Whiskey with freshly squeezed orange juice served on the rocks.
- Cho Sun will be serving an amazing shrimp tempura with a spicy maple syrup drizzle.
- The South Ridge Food Court will feature freshly made pancakes served with our own Sunday River maple syrup for breakfast all weekend long.