- Six parks with progression features from small to large
- One 18-foot Superpipe
- 35 acres dedicated to freestyle terrain
- 248 acres of developed tree skiing plus boundary-to-boundary access
- Blue to Double Diamond ratings
- Terrain Coverage: 95% of non-gladed terrain (552 acres)
- Water Capacity: 9,000 gallons per minute
- Air Capacity: 60,000 cubic feet per minute @ 150 psi
- Snowmaking Output Capacity: 4 acre feet per hour
- Snowmaking Arsenal: 1,900 guns
- Miles of pipe in system (approximate): 72
- Miles of hose in system (approximate): 30
- Total Lifts: 15 , including 5 high-speed
- Lift Capacity: 30,000 skiers per hour
- High-Speed Chondola: 1
- High-Speed Quads: 4
- Fixed Quads: 5
- Triples: 3
- Doubles: 1
- Surface: 1
- Total Vertical: 2,340 ft.
- White Cap: 1,630 ft.
- Locke Mountain: 1,460 ft.
- Barker Mountain: 1,400 ft.
- Spruce Peak: 1,500 ft.
- North Peak: 1,000 ft.
- South Ridge: 500 ft.
- Aurora Peak: 1,100 ft.
- Oz: 1,100 ft.
- Jordan Bowl: 1,490 ft.
Average Length of Season
Early November - Late April.
167 inches annually
(Facility: # rooms/# pillows)
- Jordan Grand Resort Hotel: 186/600
- Grand Summit Resort Hotel: 230/700
- Slopeside Condominiums: 749/4300
- The Snow Cap Inn: 67/200
- The Snow Cap Ski Dorm: 32/200
- Total on-mountain lodging: 6,000
- Off-mountain lodging (approximate) within 15 mile radius: 2,000
- Total area lodging: 8,000