Side-by-side dual 750-foot zipline action!
Our Twin Zips give you the rush of flying through the air on one very, very 750-foot-long zipline. Plus, with two lines side-by-side, you can fly with or race against your friends! Twin Zips are the perfect option for those who don't have the time to take our full two-hour Zipline Tour, and there is no reservation necessary.
Twin Ziplines are located at the base of the South Ridge Lodge; tickets are $15 and can be purchased inside or purchase an Adventure Pass for unlimited day use of Twin Ziplines, Scenic Chondola Rides, the Bungee Trampoline, and Climbing Wall.
Please note that the Mountain Park and Twin Ziplines will not be open to the public during the River Rock Festival (July 7-8), during the Tough Mountain Challenge (July 29), or open on Labor Day / Columbus Day. Please visit our Mountain Park webpage for hours of operation and more information on days and times.
What Should I Bring?
- A smile!
- Elastic (we recommend long hair be tied back in a ponytail).
- A camera with a leash.
- Minimum height is 3 feet.
- Minimum weight for riders is 70lbs and maximum is 270lbs.
- All riders are required to wear a helmet, which is provided. Personal ski and climbing helmets may be worn, however, bike helmets are not permitted and we reserve the right to refuse any helmet.
- A liability waiver must be signed by all riders and parent/guardian signature is required for those under the age of 18.
- Any participant that is pregnant, has heart troubles, or any serious medical conditions, should consider that this type of adventure may not be the best choice for them. We recommend a consultation with your medical provider before participating.
- No reservations needed. Sign up anytime during our hours of operation in the Welcome Center in the South Ridge Lodge.
- A parental signature is required on releases for all minors.
Safety is our top priority. Our guides fit you with state-of-the-art equipment and review safety information prior to each zip. Have no fear, our zipline guides have trained extensively in the proper techniques and procedures of safety. Each piece of equipment and lines are inspected daily. Our guides are here to ensure your safety while you have fun! Each guest can fly relaxed, knowing that they are connected with two attachment points on each line. Plus, our ziplines are designed to use a gravity braking system complemented by an arrester system and our guides. This means that your experience is hands-free and worry-free!
Our Zipline Tours and Twin Zips are perfect for team building, camp trips, and a wide variety of other groups, and we can accommodate any size group from a small youth trip to bus tours. For more information on group trips and pricing please visit our Group Trips page, and feel free to contact us to discuss creating your own custom trip.
Twin Ziplines will operate in almost every weather condition, which is good because our weather can change quickly. Please check the local forecast and dress appropriately. We will not cancel due to rain, however, we may suspend Twin Ziplines due to thunder, lightning, high winds, or other unsafe conditions at our discretion.