Bringing Top Chefs from New England and Around the World to the Mountains.February 3, 2018
Tickets on sale now!
Presented by Sunday River and O'Maine Studios, the third annual Chef Summit brings 12 top chefs from Maine, New England, and around the world to the mountains of Maine for a culinary event. This year attendees will experience an international infusion of flavor.
Award-winning chefs from some of Maine most-popular restaurants will be joined by chefs from Boston, New Hampshire, Canada and Iceland to create a world-class food and beverage experience. The chefs will pair Maine's local farm and sea products with ingredients and flavors from their home countries and restaurants, while beverages will take on a global twist as Maine's craft beer meets wine from Napa and spirits from abroad.
Tickets are $79.00 for the three-hour tasting event from 6 to 9 PM and include three beverage tickets. Ages 21 plus. Limited to 200 tickets.
- Harding Lee Smith & Sean Doherty from The Rooms, Portland, Maine
- Justin Walker from Walkers, Cape Neddick, Maine, former chef at Earth at Hidden Pond
- Mike Wiley from Eventide, Hugo's & Honey Paw, Portland, Maine
- David Turin from Davids, Portland, Maine
- Yazmin Saraya Jean & Kyle Robinson from 555, Portland, Maine
- Kerry Altiero from Cafe Miranda, Rockland, Maine
- Evan Mallett from Black Trumpet, Portsmouth, NH
- Jean-Philippe Tees from HVOR restaurant, Montreal, Canada
- Andrew Wilkinson from North Coast Seafoods & Skip Jack, Boston
- Jonathan Lapierre-Réhayem from Montreal, Canada
- Ylfa Helgadóttir from Kopar in Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Student Chef Teams from Prostart