Sunday River offers an outstanding experience for summer youth groups, corporate retreats, tour operators, and even family functions. With over 15 activities to choose from, groups can create their own personalized day or overnight adventure.
» Sunday River Activities
- Twin Zip Ziplines - $12 per person (Two Runs)*
- Zipline Tours - $59 per person*
- Bungee Trampoline - $6 per three minute session*
- Disc Golf - $8 per nine hole round (includes rental discs)*
- Scenic Chairift Rides - $10 per person Adult / $5 Junior*
- Lift Serviced Mountain Biking - $25 per person (lift ticket only)*
- Climbing Wall - $6 for a five-climb session*
- ADVENTURE PASS - Includes unlimited, all day access to our Twin Ziplines, Bungee Trampoline, Climbing Wall, Disc Golf Course, and Scenic Chondola Rides. $20 per person Adult / $18 per person Junior*
- 1 FREE adventure pass for every 10 purchased passes for youth groups and 1 FREE pass for every 20 purchased passes for adult groups.*
- Advance Reservations Required
- Mountain Biking - $24 adult/$15 junior lift access pass. $8 per person trail access only. Minimum group size 12 paid guests. 1 FREE pass for every 12 paid passes.
» L.L.Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools at Sunday River
» Local Area Activities
- Gem Digs and Mine Tours
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and River Tubing
- Amusement parks
- Visit our Activity Guide for more information
*Pricing is for groups of 20 or more people and may vary. Certain restrictions may apply. For detailed group pricing and information, please contact Sunday River Group Sales at 800-286-4792 or email email@example.com
Snow Cap Youth Lodge
Sunday River's Snow Cap Youth Lodge is the perfect base camp for our wide array of summer activities. We can create packages including lodging, meals, and activities from one night to one week! Lodging packages available from $25 per person, per night. Please visit our Snow Cap Youth Lodge page for more details.
Looking for a unique way to celebrate a high school graduation or senior class trip? Take over the Snow Cap Youth Lodge and have the trip of a lifetime. We've worked with schools throughout Maine and can organize activities, banquets, bonfires, dance parties, and more. By combining lodging, meals, and activities in one package, we're your one stop shop for a great event! Please contact the Group Sales office at 800-286-4792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and further information.