- Peak Dinners: Dinner affairs at the mid-mountain Peak Lodge
Ride the Chondola under the lights for dinner at the Peak Lodge.
Learn More >
- Cho Sun at South Ridge: Sushi and Noodle Bar
Serving a variety of Japanese & Korean foods along with a full bar located in the South Ridge Lodge.
- The Foggy Goggle: Hottest Après on the Coolest Mountain
Your go-to après located in the South Ridge Baselodge. Live music every weekend at 3pm and the popular Bud Light Music Series. Food options include burgers, chili, chowder, nachos, and more. Vegetarian and gluten-free options as well.
- Legends Restaurant: Burgers & Beer to Steaks & Cabernet
Located in the Grand Summit Resort Hotel, Legends features made in Maine ingredients in the entire menu. Great for a date or with the whole family. There is live acoustic entertainment every Friday and Saturday, wine tastings every Saturday afternoon, and midweek specials.
- Sliders Restaurant: Upscale Pub Food with a View
This is the ultimate Sunday River dining experience located at the Jordan Grand Hotel! Ski over for lunch on the deck or enjoy a tasty dinner while the groomers go by. Good for a romatic night out or the whole family.
- Legends & Grand Ave Breakfast: Breakfast in our Grand Hotels
Legends in the Grand Summit and Grand Ave in the Jordan Grand offer complete breakfast buffets that are perfect to get you ready for a day on the hill.
- South Ridge Food Court: Variety & Healthy Options
From pizza to salad, burgers to vegan chili, South Ridge Food Court has all the variety and healthy options you need.
- Barker Food Court: Economical & Traditional
Barker Food Court offers basic comfort food to warm you up and get out back out there without hitting your wallet hard.
- The Peak Lodge Food Court: Unique & Non-Traditional
There is nothing traditional about the menu at the Peak Lodge Food Court. From cook-to-order stir fry in the woks or baked Maine potatoes, be sure to grab some lunch at 2,100 feet.
- Moonstruck & Northern Lights Cafe: Quick & Convenient
Moonstruck Cafe in the Grand Summit and Northern Lights Cafe in the Jordan grand offer made-to-order sandwhiches, fresh pastries, soups, and more for that quick bite.
- Barker Bar: Relaxed, local, fun
Located up stairs in the Barker Lodge you'll find the area's favorite bartender and best spring deck scene, as voted in the Best of Bethel awards.
- Grand Ave: A memorable dining experience
Located in the lobby of the Jordan Grand Hotel, Grand Ave offers daily breakfast for hotel guests.
- Shipyard Brew Haus Restaurant: Cozy & Family Friendly
Located in the White Cap Lodge, Shipyard is a great family venue for casual dining any night of the week. 207-824-5138
- Pejamajo Cafe: All Day Crepe Cafe
The Pejamajo cafe serves up fresh crepes to go for skiers and riders in the South Ridge Base Lodge or in front of the Barker Lodge.
- Sunday River "To Go": Best 'To-Go' in the Valley
Open Fri, Sat, & holidays from 4-11 p.m. Call 207-824-5757 to order.