Day Trip Guide
The only way to get on snow faster is to know where to go. Easy, right? You've purchased tickets online and done your research on how to get here, but once you pull onto Skiway Road it's important to have your bearings about you and go to the base lodge and parking lot that meets your needs.
South Ridge Lodge | The biggest lodge with easy access to beginner terrain and the western peaks
- Purchase lift tickets and season passes
- Learn with SnowSports School
- Rent from our largest selection of ski and snowboard equipment
- Centrally located, access mostly green and blue terrain from the Chondola, the South Ridge Express, and the Sundance Surface Lift, with very easy routes to more difficult terrain to the east or west
- Choose from quick eats like the South Ridge Food Court, CoffeeHound, Cilantro, and Cho Sun, or a sit-down meal at the Foggy Goggle
- Pick up Sunday River logo gear or demo the latest skis at the largest Sunday River Sports location
- Go night skiing and snow tubing or watch fireworks after hours
- Drop off your skis at the Tune Shop for next time with ConstantCare
- Send your 6 and under kiddos to Someday Bigger Daycare, located in closest proximity to South Ridge.
- Stop in for all of the necessities at the Mountain Grocer.
- Purchase lift tickets
- Access mostly blue and black terrain from the Barker Mountain Express and the Locke Mountain Triple
- Choose from the Barker Food Court, Waffle Cabin, or Best of Bethel stalwart, Barker Bar
- Pick up hand warmers, face masks, and more at Sunday River Sports
White Cap Lodge | The minimalist's base lodge that accesses all types of terrain
- Purchase lift tickets
- Access green, blue, and black terrain from the Little White Cap Quad and the White Cap Quad
- Grab a quick bite at the White Cap Food Court, or hang by the slopeside fire at Shipyard Brew Haus
- Shop for logo wear and ski day necessities at Sunday River Sports
If you arrive and park in a lot that is not in close proximity to a base lodge, you'll want to ride one of our Resort Shuttles to whisk you to the lodge of your choosing. At the end of the day, you can snag a ride back to your car from any base lodge or hotel. When in doubt, ask a parking attendant or a mountain host for tips on where to park and which shuttle to take based on your needs and abilities.