With a variety of options ranging from the award-winning Sunday River Golf Course to high adrenaline ziplines tours, Sunday River is your ideal summer group destination. Perfect for company outings, tour operators, family events, youth groups, and summer camps, our Group Sales team are experts at putting together incredible vacations for groups.
Let us assist you in organizing trips and activities with local outfitters as well as arrange for lodging at one of our Grand Hotels or on-mountain condominiums. Special discounted pricing is also available for overnight and day trips for groups of 20 people or more.
To learn more about the options available here at Sunday River or to start planning your next trip, contact Group Sales by calling 800-286-4792 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Golf Trips
Groups of 20 or more golfers qualify for discounted lodging rates at our Grand Summit and Jordan Grand Hotels, and for large groups we can also create packages that combine your lodging and greens fees that you can book through a single contact in our Group Sale office.
To learn more or request a quote for your trip, please contact Group Sales at 800-286-4792 or email@example.com.
Sunday River is the proud host of New England Golf Camp. This sleep-away golf camp was created for boys and girls, ages 12-17, who are passionately focused on the game of golf. Campers will get professional golf instruction in a fun, safe, and rewarding atmosphere, while maintaining a very serious focus on skill development and etiquette.
To learn more please visit the The New England Golf Camp website.
Sunday River offers an outstanding experience for summer youth groups, corporate retreats, tour operators, and even family functions. With over 15 activities to choose from, groups can create their own personalized day or overnight adventure.
» Sunday River Activities
- Twin Zip Ziplines - $12 per person (Two Runs)*
- Zipline Tours - $49 per person*
- Bungee Trampoline - $6 per three minute session*
- Disc Golf - $8 per nine hole round (includes rental discs)*
- Scenic Chairift Rides - $10 per person Adult / $5 Junior*
- Lift Serviced Mountain Biking - $25 per person (lift ticket only)*
- Geocaching - $15 per person (GPS receiver only)*
- ADVENTURE PASS – Includes unlimited, all day access to our Twin Ziplines, Bungee Trampoline, Disc Golf Course, and Scenic Chondola Rides. $20 per person Adult / $18 per person Junior*
- 1 FREE pass for every 10 purchased passes for youth groups and 1 FREE pass for every 20 purchased passes for adult groups.*
- Advance Reservations Required
» Local Area Activities
- Gem Digs and Mine Tours
- Canoeing, Kayaking, and River Tubing
- Mini Golf, Waterslides, and Laser Tag
- Visit our Activity Guide for more information.
*Pricing is for groups of 20 or more people and may vary. Certain restrictions may apply. For detailed group pricing and information, please contact Sunday River Group Sales at 800-286-4792 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday River's Youth Dormitory is the perfect base camp for our wide array of summer activities. We can create packages including lodging, meals, and activities from one night to one week! Lodging packages available from $25 per person, per night. Please visit our Youth Dormitory page for more details.
Looking for a unique way to celebrate a high school graduation or senior class trip? Take over the Youth Dormitory and have the trip of a lifetime. We’ve worked with schools throughout Maine and can organize activities, banquets, bonfires, dance parties, and more. By combining lodging, meals, and activities in one package, we're your one stop shop for a great event! Please contact the Group Sales office at 800-286-4792 or email email@example.com for pricing and further information.