- February 29, 2020
A relay like no other
February 29, 2020
Activities & Party: 2-8PM
Relay Race: 4:30PM
Slopeside at White Cap Lodge
$10 Registration Fee
The Après Relay is a fun après-ski race consisting of fat biking, snowshoeing, inflatable kayaking, and corn hole. This takes place all at the base area of White Cap Lodge in front of the Shipyard Brew Haus. There's no better way to celebrate a day on the mountain—enjoy some music, food and Shipyard beer with your friends, all while cheering your Après Relay Team. Activities include music, presentations, demos, food, and drinks. Grab your team and come join us for the 2nd Annual Après Relay!
How It Works
- Create a team of yourself and 3 others.
- Teammate #1 rides the fat bike.
- Teammate #2 snowshoes the course.
- Teammate #3 captains the inflatable kayak.
- Teammate #4 leads corn hole. To complete the relay course, the 4 teammates must all sink a corn hole bag before the team can sprint to the finish.
- 1st Place: Four Round-Trip Tickets from Elite Airlines from Maine to Florida.
- 2nd Place: Four-Person Raft & Stay Package from Three Rivers Whitewater.
- 3rd Place: Two-Night, Mid-Week Stay for Two at The Snow Cap Inn at Sunday River.