A relay like no other, with fat biking, snow kayaking, corn hole, and more
March 23, 2019
The Après Relay presented by Elite Airways is a free, fun après-ski relay race consisting of fat biking, snowshoeing, inflatable kayaking, and corn hole. This takes place all at the base of White Cap Lodge in front of the Shipyard Brew Haus. There's no better way to celebrate a day on the mountain—enjoy some music, food and Shipyard beer with your friends, all while cheering your Après Relay Team.
Here's how it works:
- Create a team of yourself and 3 others.
- Teammate#1 rides the fat bike during the first leg.
- Teammate #2 snowshoes the course during the second leg.
- Teammates #3 and #4 push teammates #1 and #2 through the course while they hang in an inflatable kayak, provided by Three Rivers Whitewater Rafting Maine.
- To complete the relay course, the 4 teammates must all sink a corn hole bag before the team can sprint to the finish.
The race is 4-6:30PM and activities, such as music, presentations, demos, food, and drinks, go until 8PM.Grab your team and come join us for the inaugural Apres Relay!