Sunday River's expansive resort layout, combined with changes we've made to our operations, will help us to operate safely under COVID-19. But we need your help too. Things at the resort will be different, and we ask that all guests review this information to make a plan for your visit, and check again before you arrive as things may change throughout the summer and fall. By working together, we can keep our Happy Place healthy.
Make Your Plan
RESORT-WIDE POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
- Face coverings are required for all guests and team members in all public indoor and outdoor areas at the resort, unless actively skiing downhill or actively eating.
- Capacities of indoor spaces will be limited based on state guidelines, and guest flow throughout the resort will be adjusted to allow for distancing between parties.
- All Team Members will undergo health screenings prior to every shift as well as training on COVID protocols. We ask that guests self screen with the questions below.
- Heightened sanitation practices will be in place throughout every facet of resort operations.
Before you travel to the resort, we ask that you go through the following health screening questions on your own. If you answer "yes" to any of the following, please stay home and come visit us when you're feeling better.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19?
- Fever (a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell.
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Please note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question.
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of Maine or a state exempted from testing and quarantine requirements?
- This includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of an exempted state, regardless of the mode of transportation.