Sunday River is fortunate to have an expansive resort footprint and mountain layout which will help us to operate safely under COVID-19 this winter, and we've made changes to our resort operations to protect the health and safety of our guests, team members community as we all move forward together.
RESORT-WIDE POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
- Face coverings are required for all guests and team members in all indoor public spaces, and all outdoor areas where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Capacities of all indoor spaces will be limited, and layouts adjusted to increase physical distancing between individuals and parties.
- All Team Members will undergo health screenings prior to every shift.
- Team Members experiencing symptoms are prohibited from entering the workplace.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
We will continue to work with Boyne Resorts, as well as our partners at Ski Maine and the National Ski Areas Association, to determine best practices while following the guidelines set by the State of Maine.