Resort Safety Practices
Sunday River has suspended resort operations to support our national effort in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and to follow state guidelines. This closure covers all resort facilities and services including the mountain, base lodges, and lodging properties. Our hotels will not be accepting reservations for arrivals prior to July 1, but the Sunday River Golf Club is opening on June 1.
We are currently working to incorporate social distancing and other safety measures into our operations for this summer as well as next winter. We look forward to welcoming you back at the earliest possible opportunity. View community news and operational updates on the Mountain Report.
These policies will change as state and federal guidance is updated. Please check back immediately before your visit.
- All staff will undergo a health screening prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at all point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
- Guests will be encouraged to bring their own mask or face covering.
- The resort will accept all forms of payment, but strongly encourages guests to purchase products and activities online prior to arrival, and use cashless forms of payment when in-resort.