Resort Safety Practices
Sunday River has made changes to our resort operations this summer to support the national effort in slowing the spread of COVID-19 and to follow state guidelines, and are working to incorporate social distancing and other safety measures into our plans for next winter.
For details on what's open this summer and operating schedules please visit the Mountain Report.
Resort-Wide Policies & Protocols
These policies will change as state and federal guidance is updated.
- All staff will undergo health screenings prior to every shift.
- Sneeze guards will be placed at point-of-sale locations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the resort.
- Guests are required to bring and use face coverings while in public spaces indoors, and outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- We will accept all forms of payment, but encourages guests to make purchases online prior to arrival when possible and use cashless forms of payment while on-resort.
- Those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever or cough, are asked not to visit the resort.