This winter, we will have a variety of eat-in and takeout options for guests visiting Sunday River. Each restaurant will have specific COVID-19 safety practices in place, which will be listed on the restaurant's page on the Dining Guide. Below, you'll find our general dining safety practices.
- Digital, disposable, or sanitized menus will be provided.
- All Team Members will wear a mask, both in front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Diners are required to wear masks unless seated for their meal.
- All Team Members will practice safe hygiene, which includes but is not limited to frequent and thorough handwashing.
- Services used by guests will be sanitized in between guests.
- Sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests.
- Utensils will be wrapped and all condiments will be single-use.
- To offer a minimal-touch experience, some outlets will offer pay-at-table, pay via QR code located on your check, or online when ordering takeout.
- Team Members will have their own personal touchscreen stylus to minimize touchpoints on point-of-sale stations.
- Plexi guards have been set up at ordering points in restaurants.
- Chairs, tables, and general areas will be sanitized frequently, including after each use.
- Each outlet has a limited number of seated diners.
- Indoor and outdoor seating has been spaced accordingly to allow for distancing of six feet between parties.
- Seating per table will be limited to no more than eight, most seating four persons maximum. Children dining at the restaurant must be kept at the table.
- All service items will be single-use and/or disposable.