Golf Course Safety
The Sunday River Golf Club is open through mid to late October. The following protocols are in place for the health and safety of our guests and team members, and to follow state guidelines. Please contact the Pro Shop at 207-824-4653 with any questions or for help planning your round.
- Tee times may be booked online by phone at 207-824-4653.
- You may pre-pay greens fees by phone prior to your tee time, or in the Pro Shop upon arrival. Cashless transactions are requested.
On The Course
- The Pro Shop is limited to five guests inside at a time.
- Members of household or those arriving together may share a golf cart. Masks should be used while in carts and the driver should not change positions.
- Carts will be sanitized between uses and staged for players. You will need to load and unload your own clubs.
- No more than four players per tee time will be permitted.
- Flags should be left in place, and cups will have a filler for easy ball retrieval.
- Rakes, ball washers, and water coolers have been removed from the course to reduce touchpoints.
- The Clubhouse will have a limited food and beverage menu available.