Golf Course Safety
The Sunday River Golf Club will open for the season on June 1, 2020. The following protocols are in place for the month of June for the health and safety of our guests and team members, and to follow state guidelines. These will be updated throughout the summer as needs and guidelines change, so please check back prior to your visit. Please contact the Pro Shop at 207-824-4653 with any questions or for help planning your round.
- Tee times may be booked online by phone at 207-824-4653.
- Please pre-pay greens fees by phone at least one hour prior to your tee time. If you cannot pay by phone, you may do so in the Pro Shop. Cashless transactions are requested.
- Please do not show up exceedingly early for your tee time.
On The Course
- The driving range and practice greens are closed. The Pro Shop is limited to five guests inside at a time. Restrooms are available in the clubhouse.
- Carts are available but are limited to one rider per cart unless both riders live in the same household.
- Carts will be sanitized between uses and staged for players. You will need to load and unload your own clubs.
- No more than four players per tee time will be permitted. Social distancing should be used at all times.
- Flags should be left in place, and cups will have a filler for easy ball retrieval.
- Rakes, ball washers, and water coolers have been removed from the course to reduce touchpoints.
- The Clubhouse will have a limited food and beverage menu available for takeout.