Season Passes, Tickets & Product Assistance
- The Welcome Center at South Ridge Lodge is currently closed. Exterior ticket windows will be open on weekends from 10AM to 4PM on from September 26 through October 11 for scenic lift ride tickets.
- Season pass and ticket pack purchases are available online and by phone. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us email@example.com or 800-543-2754.
- Season passes purchased before September 1 will be mailed, with the exception of College and Community passes which require status verification and on-site pickup late this fall. Passes purchase on September 1 or later can be picked up at the resort later this fall.
Trip & Product Policies
- Lodging reservations for arrivals through October 31, 2020 will have the flexibility to cancel for a full refund up to 48 hours prior to arrival for any reason. If canceled within 48 hours, 50% of the total reservation value will be withheld.
- 2020-21 season passes are covered by the protections and benefits of our Winter Assurance program.
- Winter lodging reservations will be fully refunded in the event of a COVID-related travel ban or unexpected resort closure. Our regular cancellation and Trip Protection policies apply to all other circumstances.
- Unused days on 2019/20 Threedom Passes or New England 5-Days remain valid to December 24, 2020.
- 2019-20 Snow Guarantee vouchers issued and dated March 1, 2020 or later will remain valid through December 24, 2020.