The Jordan Hotel has been open this summer and the Grand Summit Hotel is expected to reopen beginning November 1. Both properties are accepting reservations.
The state of Maine has established a set of requirements for lodging guests traveling from outside of Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey, including guidelines for quarantines during lodging stays. Please review the Keep Maine Healthy Plan and Certificate Of Compliance prior to your visit if traveling from outside these states.
Check-In & Checkout
- Guests may check in at the front desk upon arrival. When you arrive, please have one member of your party complete the check-in process.
- Alternately, guests may call the front desk beginning at 7AM on the day of arrival, allowing you to simply show an ID upon arrival to pick up your room keys. Please provide your name or reservation number as well as a credit card for incidentals, and confirm your date and time of departure, room type, and remaining balance. Our team will review plans for breakfast and other policies.
- Luggage carts will be staged and sanitized in the lobby for your use.
- At the end of your stay, check out can be contactless by calling the front desk before departing. Keys may be left in the room or in a drop box located in the lobby.
Services & Safety Practices
- During periods of lower occupancy, alternate breakfast options such as room delivery will be available in place of our traditional in-restaurant services.
- All staff will wear face coverings and gloves when social distancing cannot be maintained. Housekeeping will wear masks and gloves.
- Whenever possible, hotel rooms will sit three days between guest stays.
- Occupied rooms will be spaced throughout the hotel.
- Pools, hot tubs, and fitness centers will have limited occupancy, and are open from 10AM-10PM.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout hotel entrances, lobbies, elevator areas.
- Ecolab Hospitality Guidelines will be followed for cleaning and high-touch common areas will be sanitized hourly.
- Housekeepers will not visit your room during your stay, but the hotel can supply cleaning items to your room upon request. Rooms are thoroughly sanitized before and after guest use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remain safe around other guests?
We recommend guests adhere to social distance guidelines and try to maintain six feet from anyone else while out and about in our common spaces. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the hotel.
How do I get to my room?
We recommend all guests that are able to use the stairs to do so. Elevators will still be in service for those that need to use them. We are limiting elevators to one household per use. Elevators will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
What is the hotel doing differently to clean the room for arrival?
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our guests. The housekeeping team will be using CDC-approved products to stop the spread of bacteria and viruses. The housekeeping team has gone through training on enhanced cleaning techniques. The team will be wearing proper personal protective equipment inside the hotel for the protection of our guests and team members.
What happens if there is a maintenance issue in my room during my stay?
For the safety of our guests, maintenance will ask you to briefly leave the room during their process to adhere with our six feet of separation guidelines.