Trip & Product Policies
Please see the cancellation and refund information for 2019-20 winter lodging and products, as well as new reservation information below.
For New Reservations:
- Our lodging properties are accepting reservations for arrivals beginning July 1, 2020.
- All new lodging reservations for arrivals through October 31, 2020, will have the flexibility to cancel for a full refund up to 48 hours prior to arrival. If canceled within 48 hours, 50% of the total reservation value will be withheld.
- For lodging after October 31, 2020, cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. If canceled within 14 days of arrival, 50% of the total reservation value will be withheld.
Cancellations & Refunds
- If you pre-purchased lift tickets through Sunday River for arrivals from March 16 to April 25 you will be refunded.
- If you have unused days remaining on a New England 5-Day or Threedom Pass, you will be able to use those days until December 24, 2020.
- If you booked lodging or lift tickets through a third party, please inquire with them directly regarding their cancellation policies.
- Snow Guarantee vouchers issued and dated March 1, 2020 or later will remain valid through December 24, 2020.
- Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. 2020-21 season passes are on sale through June 15 and offer additional benefits through the New England Pass Promise.