Recover from the holiday season with a women's retreat
January 4-6, 2019
Women-Only Weekend Retreat
After a busy holiday season, you need to start the year by focusing on you. The Holiday Hangover is a women-only weekend retreat that focuses on fitness, food, and above all, fun. From skiing and yoga classes to spa and shopping experiences, this is a weekend of relaxation to treat yourself and start 2019 on the right foot. Grab your favorite ladies for an unforgettable weekend on and off the slopes.
Pricing: $369 per person, based on double occupancy. The package is only $219 if you have a season pass. Pricing doesn't include tax or gratuities. Book your weekend getaway now! The package includes:
- Lodging at the Jordan Hotel in either a studio or standard room for Friday and Saturday evening
- Lift tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Guided mountain tour on Saturday
- Complimentary Welcome Reception on Friday at the Jordan
- Guided sunrise hike with a complimentary beverage at the Peak Lodge
- All yoga classes from lululemon.
- Demo skis on Saturday
- Exclusive pop-up shop access
Friday, January 4
- Arrive at the Jordan Hotel for a free day of skiing.
- A yoga class taught by lululemon ambassador, Danielle Gismondi. 3-4pm
- Welcome Reception at the Jordan Hotel featuring wine/beer tasting, passed appetizers, and pop-up shops including Lululemon, Eminence Organics Skin Care, Essential Oils from Doterra, Monat Global Premium Hair Care, Coalition Snow, local jewelers and more. 5-7pm
- Dinner on own. Explore area restaurants and shops.
Saturday, January 5
- Breakfast at Grand Avenue.
- A yoga class taught by lululemon ambassador, Danielle Gismondi. 6-7am
- Demo Coalition skis and snowboards right out of the Jordan Hotel.
- Group ski with local Sunday River women. Let us show you the mountain. Includes professional photo shoot of you skiing and riding on your favorite trail. 8-10am. For advanced skiers only.
- Ski or snowboard lessons with top women's coaches from our SnowSports School (additional charge).
- Fun apres activities at the hotel TBA.
- Dinner on own. Recommended events happening around the resort:
- Après-ski party at the Foggy Goggle with 7 Day Weekend. 3-6pm
- Murder Mystery Dinner at Shipyard Brew Haus featuring Crime & Punishment. Cost is $49 per person and includes appetizer, salad, choice of entree, dessert and an amazing show. 7:30pm
Sunday, January 6
- Breakfast at Grand Ave.
- Sunrise guided hike up Lollapalooza, ski down to Peak Lodge for a complimentary Mimosas or the Peak's famous Bloody Mary. Choose to skin up or snowshoe. Sunrise over the Mahoosuc Mountains is one of the most beautiful endings to an amazing weekend. You will need to bring your own AT gear to skin up, but if you don't have that, we will have some snowshoes on hand you can use to hike up. You will need to have a backpack to attach your skis/board. 6:45am start slopeside at Jordan Hotel.
- Ski & ride all day.