Recover from the holiday season with a women's retreat
January 4-6, 2019
Women-Only Weekend Retreat
After a busy holiday season, you need to start the year by focusing on you. The Holiday Hangover is a women-only weekend retreat that focuses on fitness, food, and above all, fun. From skiing and yoga classes to spa and shopping experiences, this is a weekend of relaxation to treat yourself and start 2019 on the right foot. Grab your favorite ladies for an unforgettable weekend on and off the slopes.
Pricing: $369 per person, based on double occupancy. The package is only $219 if you have a season pass. Pricing doesn't include tax or gratuities. Book your weekend getaway now! The package includes:
- Lodging at the Jordan Hotel in either a studio or standard room for Friday and Saturday evening
- Lift tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday
- Guided mountain tour on Saturday
- Complimentary Welcome Reception on Friday at the Jordan
- Guided sunrise hike with a complimentary beverage at the Peak Lodge
- All yoga classes from lululemon.
- Demo skis on Saturday
- Exclusive pop-up shop access
Friday, January 4
- 9am-4pm: Arrive at the Jordan Hotel for a free day of skiing.
- 3-4pm: A yoga class taught by lululemon ambassador, Danielle Gismondi.
- 5-7pm: Welcome Reception at the Jordan Hotel featuring wine/beer tasting, passed appetizers, and pop-up shops including Lululemon, Eminence Organics Skin Care, Doterra Essential Oils, Monat Global Premium Hair Care, Coalition Snow, Nabos Jewerly and more.
- Dinner on own. Explore area restaurants and shops.
Saturday, January 5
- 7am-10:30pm: Breakfast at Grand Avenue.
- 6-7am: A yoga class taught by lululemon ambassador, Danielle Gismondi.
- Demo Coalition Skis and Never Summer Split Snowboards right out of the Jordan Hotel. All demos will be assigned Friday evening at the Welcome Reception in Grand Ave. Demo times will be limited to one hour to assure that everyone gets a chance to try skis and boards.
- 7:30-10am: Group ski with local Sunday River women. Let us show you the mountain. Includes professional photo shoot of you skiing and riding on your favorite trail. For intermediate and advanced skiers only.
- 10:15am: Intro to Park Clinic on Whoville. Please meet at the firepit slopeside at South Ridge.
- 10:15am: Women's Ski Clinic at located at Snow Sports School at South Ridge. Beginner and intermediate classes available. Cost is $19 per person. Sign-ups available at the Jordan Hotel during the Welcome Reception on Friday evening. Check in Snow Sports School at South Ridge by 10am.
- Après-ski party at the Foggy Goggle with 7 Day Weekend featuring Allagash Beer and Effen Vodka promos, 3-6pm.
- Dinner on own. Recommended events happening around the resort:
- 7:30pm: Murder Mystery Dinner at Shipyard Brew Haus featuring Crime & Punishment. Cost is $49 per person and includes appetizer, salad, choice of entree, dessert and an amazing show. To purchase tickets, call Shipyard at 207-824-5269 (bar) or 207-824-5138 (office).
Sunday, January 6
- 7-10:30am: Breakfast at Grand Ave.
- 6:45am: Sunrise guided hike up Lollapalooza, ski down to Peak Lodge for a complimentary mimosas or the Peak's famous Bloody Mary. Choose to skin up or snowshoe. Sunrise over the Mahoosuc Mountains is one of the most beautiful endings to an amazing weekend. You will need to bring your own AT gear to skin up, but if you don't have that, we will have some snowshoes on hand you can use to hike up. You will need to have a backpack to attach your skis/board.
- 8am-4pm: Ski & ride all day.
The above activities are available for guests who purchase the Holiday Hangover package only.