Maine Brew Fest September Session
Sample some of Maine’s finest brews
September 13-15, 2019
Our annual Maine Brew Fest September Session is on! The Maine Brew Fest hits Sunday River September 13-15, 2019 and kicks off with a Beer Dinner at our mid-mountain Peak Lodge on Friday, followed by beer sampling from as many as 100 Maine craft brews, an oyster tasting event, great food, family-friendly activities, and more on Saturday.
2019 Schedule TBA. See below for the 2018 Schedule.
Friday, September 14:
- 6:45PM $69 Beer Dinner at Peak Lodge: Kick off the Maine Brew Fest early at our Peak Beer Dinner at the Peak Lodge. A limited number of tickets are available to this reservation-only, six-beer and food paired dinner. The dinner includes a Chondola ride to the mid-mountain Peak Lodge, seasonal menu, and of course, beer!
- Live Music By: Niki Hunt
Saturday, September 15:
- 1-2PM Brew Fest Connoisseur's Hour: A logoed t-shirt and an hour of early access with the purchase of a Beer Connoisseur's ticket. The hour early will gain you access to some of the limited brews such as Funky Bow 'Citra Jam Session', Lone Pine 'OJ', Allagash 'Haunted House' and 'Tiny House', Foundation 'Epiphany', Mast Landing 'Gunners Daughter' and more.
- 2-5PM General Tasting: The "Maine" event for those with a General Tasting ticket.
- 1-5PM Maine OysterBrew: The Maine OysterBrew is a culinary experience pairing Maine craft beers with the world's best tasting oysters. The experts from Mook Seafarms, Normubega, Muscongus Bay, Johns River and other top Maine oyster farms will serve up the perfect pairing of the freshest oysters with your favorite brew.
- 2-4:30PM Live Music 'The Veggies'
- 10AM-4PM Mountain Park is Open: Take advantage of scenic chairlift rides, mountain biking, hiking, disc golf and more.
Allagash Brewing Company, Baxter Brewing Company, Bear Bones Beer, Bray's Brewery, Cushnoc Brewing Company, Definitive Brewing, Dirigo Brewing Company, Fore River Brewing Company, Foundation Brewing Company, Funky Bow Brewery, Geaghan Brothers, Geary's, Lone Pine Brewing Company, Marsh Island Brewing, Mason's Brewing Company, Mast Landing Brewing Company, Nonesuch River Brewing, Norumbega Cidery, Norway Brewing Company, Orono Brewing Company, Ricker Hill Orchards, Rising Tide Brewing Company, Sebago Brewing Company, Shipyard Brewing Company, Steam Mill Brewing Company, Sunday River Brewing Company and more!
Sunday, September 16:
- Kegs & Eggs at the Sunday River Brewing Company.