Sample some of Maine’s finest brews.
12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Maine Brew Fest's September Session is back, folks! The Maine Brew Fest hits Sunday River September 14-16, 2018 and kicks off with a Beer Dinner at our mid-mountain Peak Lodge on Friday, followed by beer sampling from as many as 100 Maine craft brews, an oyster tasting event, great food, family-friendly activities, and more on Saturday.
SAVE THE DATE: We like beer so much that we're planning a spring session, too, April 13, 2019, with more craft brews, spring skiing and snowboarding, pond skimming, concerts, and plenty of fun.
Friday, September 14:
- 6:45PM $69 Beer Dinner at Peak Lodge: Includes Chondola ride. Limited availability. Menu will be posted shortly.
Saturday, September 15:
- 1-2PM Brew Fest Connoisseur's Hour: An hour of early access with the purchase of a Beer Connoisseur's ticket.
- 2-5PM General Tasting: The "Maine" event for those with a General Tasting ticket.
- 1-5PM Maine OysterBrew: The Maine OysterBrew is a culinary experience pairing Maine craft beers with the world's best tasting oysters. The experts from Glidden Point Oysters, Mooks Sea Farm, and other top Maine oyster farms will serve up the perfect pairing of the freshest oysters with your favorite brew.
- 2-4:30PM Live Music 'The Veggies'
- 10AM-4PM Mountain Park is Open: Take advantage of scenic chairlift rides, mountain biking, hiking, disc golf and more.
Allagash Brewing Company, Baxter Brewing Company, Bear Bones Beer, Belfast Bay Brewing Company, Bray's Brewery, Cushnoc Brewing Company, Definitive Brewing, Fore River Brewing Company, Foundation Brewing Company, Geaghan Brothers, Geary's, Lone Pine Brewing Company, Marsh Island Brewing, Mason's Brewing Company, Mast Landing Brewing Company, Nonesuch River Brewing, Norumbega Cidery, Norway Brewing Company, Orono Brewing Company, Ricker Hill Orchards, Rising Tide Brewing Company, Shipyard Brewing Company, SoMe Brewing Company, Steam Mill Brewing Company, Sunday River Brewing Company and more!
Sunday, September 16:
- Kegs & Eggs at the Sunday River Brewing Company.