Sample some of Maine’s finest brews.
12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Maine Brew Fest's September Session is back, folks! The Maine Brew Fest hits Sunday River September 14-16, 2018 and kicks off with a Beer Dinner at our mid-mountain Peak Lodge on Friday, followed by beer sampling from as many as 100 Maine craft brews, an oyster tasting event, great food, family-friendly activities, and more on Saturday.
SAVE THE DATE: We like beer so much that we're planning a spring session, too, April 13, 2019, with more craft brews, spring skiing and snowboarding, pond skimming, concerts, and plenty of fun.
Friday, September 14:
- $69 Beer Dinner at Peak Lodge (includes Chondola ride to peak. Limited availability)
Saturday, September 15:
- 1-2PM Brew Fest Connoisseur's Hour: An hour of early access with the purchase of a Beer Connoisseur's ticket.
- 2-5PM General Tasting: The "Maine" event, for those with a General Tasting ticket.
- 1-5PM Maine OysterBrew: The Maine OysterBrew is a culinary experience pairing Maine craft beers with the world's best tasting oysters. The experts from Glidden Point Oysters, Mooks Sea Farm, and other top Maine oyster farms will serve up the perfect pairing of the freshest oysters with your favorite brew.
- 1-5PM Live Music
- 10AM-4PM Mountain Park is Open: Take advantage of scenic chairlift rides, mountain biking, hiking, disc golf and more.
Sunday, September 16:
- Keg's & Egg's at the Sunday River Brewing Company.