Women's Adventure Weekend
- January 3-5, 2020
The Perfect Girls' Trip
January 3-5, 2020
Lodging & Activity Package Available
First Tracks, Yoga & More
After a busy holiday season, you need to start the year by focusing on you. Sunday River's Women's Adventure Weekend is a women-only weekend retreat that focuses on fitness, food, and above all, fun. From skiing and yoga classes to spa and shopping experiences, this is a weekend of relaxation to treat yourself and start 2020 on the right foot. Grab your favorite ladies for an unforgettable weekend on and off the slopes with the Jordan Hotel as your basecamp.
- Ski and Stay rate - $469 per person based on double occupancy; includes lift tickets, lodging, breakfast, activities, and on-site discounts detailed below.
- Season Pass, Threedom Pass, and IKON passholder rate - $309 per person based on double occupancy; includes lodging, breakfast, activities, and on-site discounts detailed below.
If your crew has a mix of passholders and those who need lift tickets, call our reservations team to assist you with booking the Women's Adventure Weekend package that meets your needs at 800-543-2754.
Want to get in on the fun? Access to the Women's Adventure Weekend activity lineup detailed below is only available through the lodging packages for the Jordan Hotel.
Women's Adventure Weekend Packages include the following:
- Skiing and lodging
- Amazing swag bag
- Welcome Reception on Friday night with passed apps, wine tasting and pop up shops from women-owned businesses around the country including Lululemon, Sea Bags, Skida, Coalition Skis, Skea Clothing, Wild Bones Wear, Nabos Jewlery, Long Earned Designs, and more.
- Guided tours with early lift access
- Professional photo and video shoot.
- All yoga classes.
- Sunday River Sports Shop Social with renowned Boston stylist Kathy Benharris.
- Saturday Après Stretch 'n' Sip with photo/video viewing from the day.
- Après party at Sliders.
- Discounts at Ski School and Sunday River Sports retail shop.
- Women's Weekend Party at Sliders on Saturday night.
- Guided Sunday morning hike to the top of Jordan Bowl.
- Guided Sunday ski/ride to hidden gem on the top of White Cap.