Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Ages 13+ · 207-824-5959
Adult Group Lessons
Adult Group Lessons (ages 13+) are available for skiers and snowboarders ranging in experience from beginner to expert. These lessons are designed for participants who already have a lift ticket and equipment, some experience on snow, and are interested in improving their skills.
- Lessons are 90-minutes in duration and are divided into four levels.
- Beginner or Yellow Group Lessons are for anyone who has tried skiing or snowboarding but is not yet able to ride a chairlift or cannot ski and stop on Green Terrain.
- Novice or Green Group Lessons will help you build your confidence and skills on beginner terrain as you learn to smoothly link turns and control your speed.
- Intermediate or Blue Group Lessons are designed to improve your performance on intermediate terrain and get you ready for advanced terrain.
- Advanced or Black Group Lessons are designed to build the skills and techniques needed to tackle more challenging advanced/expert terrain.
- Group lessons finish for the season on March 31, with private lessons available until April 12.
Adult Group Lesson
- Adult Group Lesson
Adult Group Lesson 4-Pack
- Adult Group Lesson 4-Pack
Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
- Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*