Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Ages 13+
Adult Group Lessons
Adult Group Lessons (ages 13+) are available for skiers and snowboarders ranging in experience from beginner to expert. These lessons are designed for participants who already have a lift ticket and equipment, some experience on snow, and are interested in improving their skills.
Group lessons are scheduled to open for the season on December 7. Private lessons are available now.
- Lessons are 90-minutes in duration and are divided into four levels.
- Beginner or Yellow Group Lessons are for anyone who has tried skiing or snowboarding but is not yet able to ride a chairlift or cannot ski and stop on Green Terrain.
- Novice or Green Group Lessons will help you build your confidence and skills on beginner terrain as you learn to smoothly link turns and control your speed.
- Intermediate or Blue Group Lessons are designed to improve your performance on intermediate terrain and get you ready for advanced terrain.
- Advanced or Black Group Lessons are designed to build the skills and techniques needed to tackle more challenging advanced/expert terrain.
Adult Group Lesson
- Adult Group Lesson
Adult Group Lesson 4-Pack
- Adult Group Lesson 4-Pack
Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
- Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*