Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Planned reopening Dec. 11. Reservations coming soon.
Adult Group Lessons
The better you get, the better it gets! Adult Group Lessons (ages 13+) are available for skiers and snowboarders ranging in experience from beginner to expert. These lessons are designed for participants who already have some experience on snow, and are interested in improving their skills.
- Group lessons will be available daily from December 11, 2021, to March 27, 2022.
- Adult Group Lessons are for ages 13 and up who have skied or snowboarded before.
- Online booking is recommended, and reservations are required by 4PM the day prior to your arrival. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 207-824-5959.
- Holidays include December 24 - January 1; January 15-16; February 19-27.
- This lesson is not available for those who have never skied or snowboarded before. First time skiing or snowboarding? Check out our Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard Lessons.
- Beginner or Yellow Group Lessons are for anyone who has tried skiing or snowboarding but is not yet able to ride a chairlift or cannot ski and stop on green terrain.
- Novice or Green Group Lessons will help you build your confidence and skills on beginner terrain as you learn to smoothly link turns and control your speed.
- Intermediate or Blue Group Lessons are designed to improve your performance on intermediate terrain and get you ready for advanced terrain.
- Advanced or Black Group Lessons are designed to build the skills and techniques needed to tackle more challenging advanced/expert terrain
- Lessons are 90-minutes in duration and are divided into four levels.
2021-22 lesson availability, pricing, and reservations are coming soon.
Adult Group Lesson
- Adult Group Lesson
Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
- Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
Group Lesson Details
Sno-Go Ski Bikes
Hit the slopes in a new way on a ski bike. Rentals are available the Private Clinic office in the SnowSports School. Reservations required.
The best way to accelerate your skiing & snowboarding learning process is with one-on-one instruction.
Season long programs at Sunday River Resort will bring your skiing and snowboarding to the next level.