Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Ages 13+
Adult Group Lessons
The better you get, the better it gets! Adult Group Lessons (ages 13+) are available for skiers and snowboarders ranging in experience from beginner to expert. These lessons are designed for participants who already have some experience on snow, and are interested in improving their skills.
- Group lesson availability will be posted soon for 2020-21.
- Adult Group Lessons are for ages 13 and up who have skied or snowboarded before.
- Reservations are required to guarantee a spot, and can be purchased online until we are sold out or until midnight the day before the lesson.
- This lesson is not available for those who have never skied or snowbarded before. First time skiing or snowboarding? Check out our Adult Learn to Ski or Snowboard Lessons.
- Lessons are 90-minutes in duration and are divided into four levels.
- Beginner or Yellow Group Lessons are for anyone who has tried skiing or snowboarding but is not yet able to ride a chairlift or cannot ski and stop on green terrain.
- Novice or Green Group Lessons will help you build your confidence and skills on beginner terrain as you learn to smoothly link turns and control your speed.
- Intermediate or Blue Group Lessons are designed to improve your performance on intermediate terrain and get you ready for advanced terrain.
- Advanced or Black Group Lessons are designed to build the skills and techniques needed to tackle more challenging advanced/expert terrain
Adult Group Lesson
- Adult Group Lesson
Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
- Group Lesson Resort Lodging Guest*
Group Lesson Details
Hit the slopes in a new way on a ski bike. Rentals are available the Private Clinic office in the SnowSports School. Reservations required.