- Ages 3-12 · Lessons open Dec. 6.
Growing kids? Enroll them in a ski or snowboard lesson geared toward their skiing ability, age and development. The end result is always fun on snow.
Plan Ahead for Family Fun on the Slopes
- Group lessons available from December 6, 2019 through March 29, 2020.
- Reservations are required to guarantee a spot and can be purchased online until midnight the day before the lesson.
- A lift ticket is not included and is required to participate in the lesson.
- Rental skis and boots are $15 per day; a helmet rental is an additional $10 per day.
- All lessons start at 10AM--Full-Day Lesson pick-up is between 3PM and 3:15PM; Half-Day Lesson pick-up is at 12PM.
- Drop-off ends at 9AM. Your child must be checked-in, have their equipment, and be ready to go on snow by this time. Late arrivals may be denied enrollment for the day.
- MAX 5 First Experience lessons provide a smaller group for children who have never skied or snowboarded before, or who are not gliding independently. Find more information at the bottom of this page.
- Holidays include December 24 - January 1; January 18-19; February 15-23. No half-day lessons are available on Saturdays or during holiday periods.