New England Pass on Sale for Winter 2021/22 with Renewal Program, Spring Skiing Benefits
NEWRY, ME; CARRABASSETT VALLEY, ME; LINCOLN, NH (March 1, 2021)—The New England Pass, which offers season-long access to Sunday River and Sugarloaf in Maine, and Loon Mountain Resort in New Hampshire, is now on sale for winter 2021/22. Spring Sale rates are available through April 30, 2021. Boasting a combined total of 359 trails, 2,470 acres, and 15 terrain parks, served by 40 lifts with direct-to-lift access via RFID, the New England Pass is a clear choice for skiers and snowboarders in the region.
Existing New England Passholders can take advantage of a special renewal rate by committing to their pass this spring. Those who do not currently have a New England Pass can purchase now in full and begin using their pass from March 22, 2021, on. All passes have options for payment plans, allowing the purchaser to pay for their pass over the summer interest-free.
The resorts will also offer a Winter Rollover program. All New England Pass purchasers will have the option to defer their pass from winter 2021/22 to winter 2022/23 by December 10, 2021, so long as the pass has not been used.
With pass options to meet different skier habits and budgets, the resorts will offer the following New England Pass tiers for next season:
- Platinum New England Pass – Unlimited skiing every day of the season, plus Western ski resort benefits at Boyne Resorts sister areas, an Ikon Base Pass, 50 percent off at Mountain Collective resorts, retail savings, 12 discounted Friend Tickets, and more.
- Renewal Purchase: $1,449 adult
- New Purchase: $1,499 adult
- Gold New England Pass – The most popular pass with additional benefits including Western ski resort benefits at Boyne Resorts sister areas and 50 percent off at Mountain Collective resorts, 10 discounted Friend Tickets, retail savings, and more.
- Renewal Purchase: $1,149 adult
- New Purchase: $1,199 adult
- Silver New England Pass – An incredible value, offering a full season on the slopes seven days a week except 12 blackout dates, plus 8 discounted Friend Tickets, retail savings, and more.
- Renewal Purchase: $749 adult
- New Purchase: $779 adult
- Bronze New England Pass – Valid Mondays through Fridays except blackout dates, plus 4 discounted Friend Tickets and additional savings.
- Renewal Purchase: $549 all ages
- New Purchase: $569 all ages
- Nitro New England Pass – A special pass for ages 6 to 29 offering a full season on the slopes seven days a week except 12 blackout dates, with 4 discounted Friend Tickets and additional savings.
- Renewal Purchase: $369 all ages
- New Purchase: $379 all ages
- College Gold New England Pass – Offering college students unlimited skiing and snowboarding every day of the season with additional benefits including discounted Friend Tickets and additional savings.
- Renewal Purchase: $379 all ages
- New Purchase: $389 all ages
- College Silver New England Pass – The best value in New England for college students, offering a full season except 12 blackout dates.
- Renewal Purchase: $279 all ages
- New Purchase: $289 all ages
Youth (6-18) and Senior (65 and older) versions of the New England Pass will also be available for purchase in select pass tiers. Gold passes are available for children ages 5 and under and seniors ages 80 years and older, but do not include the Friend Tickets benefit.
A complete list of New England Pass products, pricing, and benefits is available at NewEnglandPass.com.
About Sunday River
Sunday River Resort is located minutes from picturesque Bethel Village in western Maine's Mahoosuc Mountains. A true four-season destination, Sunday River offers eight interconnected peaks of world-class skiing and snowboarding, an 18-hole golf course at the Sunday River Golf Club, two resort hotels and an inn, and numerous events throughout the year.
Media Contact: Karolyn Castaldo | 207-824-5218 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Carrabassett Valley, Maine, Sugarloaf is largest ski area in the East, and is home to the only lift-serviced above treeline skiing and riding in the East, as well as the number one golf course in Maine according to Golf Digest.
Media Contact: Noelle Tuttle | 207-237-6989 | email@example.com
About Loon Mountain Resort
Loon, located in the heart of New Hampshire’s White Mountains just two hours north of Boston, offers the most accessible big mountain skiing in the East: 2,100 feet of vertical, a variety of terrain across three peaks, and a full progression of award-winning terrain parks. Loon operates within the White Mountain National Forest in partnership with the USDA-Forest Service.
Media Contact: Louise Smith | 603-745-8111 ext. 5528 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday River, Sugarloaf, and Loon Mountain are operated by Boyne Resorts, the largest family-owned four-season resort company in North America. Learn more at BoyneResorts.com.