In light of recommendations and guidance from local authorities and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in regard to COVID-19, Sunday River has suspended all resort operations until further notice. This covers all resort facilities and services including the mountain, base lodges, lodging properties, and parking lots.
Though this decision impacts many of our guests and team members, it is clear that this is the only appropriate and responsible course of action, and is what's best for the health and well-being of our community. We look forward to welcoming you back at the earliest possible opportunity.
For information on community initiatives in response to COVID-19, please visit the Mountain Report.
Resort & Trail Closure Information:
The closure of our resort includes all property and activities. Accessing the mountain for skiing, snowboarding, sledding or hiking is prohibited and considered trespassing. There is no on-mountain support to transport or treat injured parties, and ignoring this closure puts our community at risk by potentially tying up much-needed medical resources, particularly during the statewide stay-at-home order which restricts non-essential transportation and gathering.
If You Have Existing Reservations:
- If you have pre-purchased lift tickets through Sunday River for arrivals from March 16 to April 25.
- If you have unused days remaining on a New England 5-Day or Threedom Pass, you will be able to use those days until December 24, 2020.
- If you have a lodging reservation booked through Sunday River for the nights of March 15 to April 30, you will be issued a full refund.
- If you booked lodging or lift tickets through a third party, please inquire with them directly regarding their cancellation policies.
- If you have a lodging reservation beginning or after May 1, please check back at sundayriver.com/news for updates.
For New Reservations:
- Our lodging properties will remain closed and no new reservations will be taken through April 30, 2020.
- All new lodging reservations for arrival dates through October 30, 2020 will have the flexibility to cancel for a full refund up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Per the terms and conditions of all season pass products, they are non-refundable and non-transferable to another season. However, we are reviewing these policies and will provide any new information as it becomes available.
All refunds will be processed automatically with no action required. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us at 800-543-2754. Please be aware that we are experiencing a high volume of calls and emails, and we appreciate your patience as we work to respond to them.