21-22 Platinum New England Pass
+ Ikon Pass
Platinum takes the unlimited, three-resort access of the Gold New England Pass and adds an Ikon Base Pass*.
- Valid every day all winter with no blackouts
- An Ikon Base Pass included*
- Friend Tickets at 50% off
- Western Resort skiing benefits
Your Ikon Base Pass
As part of your 2021-22 Platinum New England Pass, you qualify for a promotional Ikon Base Pass for the season. Learn more about how the Ikon Base Pass works.
Ikon Base Pass Benefits
- Ski access to over 40 global destinations, with 5+ days at each (does not include Jackson Hole & Aspen Snowmass)
- 8 Friends & Family vouchers at participating locations
- Discounts on dining, retail, and lodging at select destinations
For a full list of benefits and access details, visit ikonpass.com.
Pass Details & Policies
- The Ikon Base Pass is strictly intended for the associated Sunday River passholder, and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Ikon Base Passes are valid for the 2021-22 ski season only; not valid for spring 2021 use.
- Your Ikon Base Pass must be redeemed by December 9, 2021.
- Your Ikon Base Pass will not have access to Sunday River, Loon Mountain, and Sugarloaf, and you will not qualify for Ikon Passholder benefits at these resorts.
- The Ikon Base Pass is not eligible for upgrades to the Ikon Base Plus Pass or Ikon Pass.
- Fraudulent redemption of Ikon Base Passes will result in having pass benefits revoked.
- When this voucher is redeemed through the Ikon platform, your Platinum New England Pass will be recorded as USED and you will no longer be eligible for the Winter Rollover program.
- This pass does not qualify for Ikon's Adventure Assurance program.
Redeeming Your Ikon Base Pass
Starting in spring 2021, Sunday River will begin sending out one-time-use codes for Platinum Passholders to redeem their Ikon Base Passes. If you or someone in your household has a Platinum Pass, you will be able to redeem this code by following the below steps.
Please note that Platinum Passes purchased on payment plans will be sent their codes after the final payment. Passes must be paid in full and in good standing.
Codes are valid May 15, 2021, through December 9, 2021. After December 10, you will not be able to redeem your Ikon Base Pass.
- Go to ikonpass.com and add an Ikon Base Pass to your cart. If you have multiple codes, you can add all of the Ikon Base Passes you plan to redeem at the same time.
- Navigate to your cart and select "Add Promo Code"
- Enter one code per pass. Your total should adjust to $0 per pass.
- Continue through the checkout process to finalize your Ikon Base Pass redemption.
Getting Your Ikon Base Pass
Ikon Base Passes will be sent out starting October 2021. It may take up to two weeks once you're redeemed your Base Pass to get it in the mail. Passes cannot be issued until a photo has been uploaded and waivers are signed on ikonpass.com.
You may also pick up your Ikon Base Pass at any North American Ikon Pass destination, except Sunday River, Loon Mountain, Sugarloaf, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, or Aspen Snowmass. You will need your confirmation number and ID. If you receive a pass in the mail after you pick up your pass at a mountain, your pass in the mail will be void.
Season Pass FAQ
Answers to all your questions about season passes at Sunday River.
Season Passholder Benefits
Discover all the extra benefits and perks of being a season passholder.
All passholders have the option to defer the purchase of a 2021-22 pass to the following season.
Everything you need to know about using your season pass including pass pickup details, passholder benefits, restrictions, and more.