We understand there is a great deal of uncertainty right now, and many of you have concerns about what this winter might look like and whether you'll be able to spend at much time outdoors enjoying the mountains as you'd like. We're expecting a long ski season ahead, but to provide peace of mind and a greater level of confidence to passholders we're offing a set of benefits and protections through Winter Assurance on all season passes.
Winter Assurance ensures the value of a full winter season for all of our 2020/21 season passholders. We've made a commitment to being open for at least 150 days of skiing and riding this winter. If for any reason we don't hit 150, passholders will receive a credit towards the purchase of a 2021/22 season pass. In addition, all passholders had the option to roll over the value of any unused 2020/21 season pass to 2021/22 for any reason by January 15, 2021. Winter Assurance is included with every season pass at Sunday River.
Using Your Rollover Credit
If you received a rollover credit for your 2020/21 pass, please read the following information and instructions.
Activation and Expiration Dates
- Your Worry Free Winter Assurance voucher will be active starting on March 1, 2021 and will expire on November 1, 2021.
- Your Worry Free Winter Assurance voucher value can be used towards the purchase of a Sunday River season pass product valid for the 2021/22 winter season.
- The voucher will not be valid for the purchase of other products.
- If the value of your voucher exceeds the purchase price of the 2021/22 season pass product, please contact our Season Pass office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a gift card for the amount exceeding the pass amount, prior to completing your pass purchase.
How to Use the Voucher
- Go to the Sunday River online store at shop.sundayriver.com
- Login by hovering over Sign In or use the Find Your Account feature.
- Once you have logged in, click on My Account
- After March 1, 2021, you will be able to click on Sunday River Redemption Codes and see the assurance vouchers associated with your account. You can print or copy the voucher code from that location and use it during the checkout process to redeem the value of the voucher