Summer Chondola Access
The Condola will operate for groups and weddings this summer and fall, and offer scenic lift rides to the public on weekends beginning September 26. For current resort operational updates, visit the Mountain Report
Tickets for the Chondola can be purchased online in advance or in-person. All tickets, whether purchased online or in-person, must be picked up at the outside ticket windows at South Ridge Lodge. Face masks are required and hand sanitizer will be available to guests picking up tickets and/or paying for them.
Riding The Lift
- The Chondola offers both open-air chairs and enclosed cabins. Chairs are recommended for all uphill transport, while downhill transport is limited to cabins due to the structure of the base unloading area.
- Lift lines will be reconfigured to allow distancing.
- Team Members operating the chairlift will wear masks when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Groups may ride on the chairlift with those from their household or traveling party. The resort will not group people together for the ride.
- Face masks are required for guests while waiting in line, riding the lift, and when 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained.
- All carriers will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between events.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the load and unload area at the top and bottom of the chairlift.