- Closed until further notice
Take the Fast Track
Please note: Snow tubing is closed until further notice for the 2020-21 season. Please check back later in the winter for updates.
Looking for evening on-snow entertainment? With snow tubing, let gravity work its magic as you zoom down the lit Sundance trail.
Tubing is available from 3-7PM on Fridays, Saturdays, and select holiday periods, weather permitting. Tickets are $10 an hour and can be purchased in advance in the South Ridge Welcome Center. Participants must be at least 5 years old or 36 inches tall. Tubing at Sunday River is most suitable for kids 12 and under, but can be enjoyed by all! We recommend helmets.
Please note: tubing tickets are limited, and should be reserved in advance. If possible, stop by the Welcome Center at South Ridge prior to busy holiday periods like Christmas Vacation, Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend, and President's Week to reserve your tubing tickets in advance.
Please note: snow tubing is closed until further notice for the 2020-21 season. Please check back later in the winter for updates.
- Every Friday and Saturday night after Christmas as conditions allow
- Saturday, December 26, 2020 - Saturday, January 2, 2021
- Friday, February 12 - Saturday, February 20, 2021
- The conveyor lift will run until 4PM only, after which tubing access will be walk-up only
- Our last day of tubing: March 20, 2021