Tubing at Sunday River
Looking for evening on-snow entertainment? With snow tubing, the Sundance Surface Lift will do the heavy lifting so that you can let gravity work its magic as you zoom down the lighted Sundance trail.
Tubing is available from 4-8pm on Fridays and 3-8pm on Saturdays and select holiday periods, weather permitting. Tickets are $10 an hour and can be purchased in advance in the South Ridge Welcome Center. Participants must be at least 5 years old or 36 inches tall; we encourage guests to wear helmets.
Please note: tubing tickets are limited, and should be reserved in advance. If possible, stop by the Welcome Center at South Ridge prior to busy holiday periods like Christmas Vacation, Martin Luther King, Jr. Weekend, and President's Week to reserve your tubing tickets in advance.
- Every Friday and Saturday night after Christmas as conditions allow
- Tuesday, December 25--Monday, December 31, 2018
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019
- Friday, January 18--Sunday, January 20, 2019
- Friday, February 15--Saturday, February 23, 2019
- Our last day of tubing will be on March 16, 2019