1 Pass. 50+ Iconic Destinations.
The Ikon Pass is on sale now for 23/24 and offers access to 50+ iconic mountain destinations around the globe, including five or seven days of skiing Sunday River — one of the most popular Ikon Pass destinations in New England.
Learn more about the Ikon Pass.
Know Before You Go
- Lift Access - Ikon Passes offer direct-to-lift access at Sunday River with no reservations required and no need to stop at a ticket window.
- Parking - Daily parking is available at all three base lodges with overflow lots offering shuttle access. For the easiest and fastest access to the slopes with your Ikon Pass in hand we recommend parking at White Cap Lodge.
- Friends & Family Tickets - Tickets are available to purchase online. You must login to your Ikon Pass account here to purchase.
- Lodging - Our Grand Summit and Jordan Hotels offer slopeside access and full services, while our Snow Cap Inn as a great budget-friendly choice. All three offer up to 10% savings to Ikon Passholders. There are also lots of other lodging options are available in the area.
Ikon Passholder Benefits
- Lodging Discount - Save up to 10% on regular rates at resort lodging properties every day of the season. Select the Passholder Rate when booking online or call 800-543-2754. Please present your Ikon Pass at check-in.
- Friend & Family Tickets - Save 25% on lift tickets for friends and family. Valid on full-price window rate one-day tickets. See ikonpass.com for details and limits. New this year, Friends & Family tickets are available online only.
- All benefits are limited to the passholder themselves and are non-transferable.