- Extra Value From Your Season Pass
2019-20 Benefits For All Passholders
- 20% savings on resort dining cards
- 10% savings on resort lodging year-round
- Free adult learn-to-ski/ride package for a friend
- Free BBQ and access to Sunday River Sports passholder sale in April
- Free scenic lift rides in summer
- New 20% savings on greens fees at Sunday River Golf Club
For full details on passholder benefits, see below.
Additional 2019-20 Benefits
|Pass||Western Resorts||Friend Tickets||Retail Savings||Tune|
|Gold+ New England||3 Free + 50% Off||12 @ 50% off||20%||50%|
|Gold New England||3 Free + 50% Off||10 @ 25% off||15%||50%|
|Silver New England||-||8 @ 25% off||10%||-|
|Bronze New England||-||4 @ 25% off||10%||-|
|Nitro New England||-||4 @ 25% off||10%|
|College Gold N.E.||-||6 @ 25% off||15%||-|
|College Silver N.E.||-||-||10%||-|
- NEW: Western Resort Benefits for Gold and Gold Plus include three free days and 50% off additional days at each of Boyne Resorts' western mountains. See the Sister Benefits page for details.
- Friend Ticket discounts are on one-day tickets at prevailing window rates on days the passholder's pass is valid for skiing. Present pass at lift ticket window to purchase.
- Lodging savings is off regular rates and available any day of the summer or winter seasons. Can be booked by phone or online.
- Dining cards can be purchased at the season pass desk at South Ridge. Limit of $1,000 total value per passholder.
- To introduce a friend to skiing or snowboarding, please call our SnowSports School at 207-824-5959 to make a reservation then accompany your friend to check-in. Available for ages 13+ from Sunday through Friday during non-holiday weeks. Reservations are required.
- Early-season tune is available through Dec 24, 2019 at 50% off at South Ridge Tune Shop. One per passholder.
- NEW: Book any tee time at the Sunday River Golf Club and save 20%. Savings applied when checking in at pro shop.
- Pick up summer lift ride tickets in Sunday River Sports.
- All benefits are limited to the passholder themselves and are non-transferable.