All Season Passes
- 20% savings on resort dining cards
- 10% savings on resort lodging year-round
- Free adult learn-to-ski/snowboard package for a friend
- Free access to Season Passholder BBQ in spring
- Exclusive access to Sunday River Sports Passholder Sale in April
- Save on greens fees at Sunday River Golf Club
- Free scenic lift rides in summer
- Friend Ticket discounts are on one-day tickets at prevailing window rates on days the passholder's pass is valid for skiing. Present pass at lift ticket window to purchase.
- Boyne Resorts benefit provides three free days and 50% off additional days at each of Boyne Resorts mountains outside New England. See Boyne Sister Benefits page for details.
- Mountain Collective benefit provides 50% off one-day lift tickets at all Mountain Collective resorts in winter 2020-21 for Platinum and Gold Passholders.
- Lodging savings is off regular rates and available every day of the year. Passholder rates can be booked by phone or online.
- Dining Cards can be purchased at the season pass desk at South Ridge. Limit of $1,000 total value per passholder.
- To introduce a friend to skiing or riding, call SnowSports School at 207-824-5959 to make a reservation then accompany your friend to check-in. Available for ages 13+ midweek, non-holiday. Reservations required.
- Tuning savings is available through Dec 24, 2020 at 50% off at South Ridge Tune Shop. One per passholder.
- Golf tee time discounts are available every day of the season and taken upon arrival at the pro shop.
- Summer lift ride tickets are picked up in Sunday River Sports.
All benefits are limited to the passholder themselves and are non-transferable. New England Passes purchased prior to June 16, 2020 retain all benefits listed above, including access to Loon Mountain.