Benefits For All Passholders
- 20% savings on resort dining cards
- 10% savings on resort lodging
- 10% savings at the Jordan Spa and Summit Health Club
- Free learn-to-ski/ride package for a friend
- Free BBQ and access to passholder retail sale in April
- Free scenic lift rides all summer
- NEW: 30% off one round of golf at Sunday River Country Club
- NEW: Free Adventure Passes in September
- NEW: 50% off Zipline Tours in September
- Free SKI magazine subscription
Additional Benefits for Select Passes
|Pass||Western Resort Tickets||Friend Tickets||Retail Savings||$25 Tune|
|Gold New England||50% off||10||15%||1|
|Silver New England||-||6||10%||-|
|Bronze+ New England||-||4||10%||-|
|Bronze New England||-||2||10%||-|
|College Gold N.E.||-||6||15%||-|
|College Silver N.E.||-||-||10%||-|
|Sunday River 20s||-||2||10%||-|
- Western Resort Tickets benefit is 50% window rate on unlimited number of lift tickets at Boyne Resorts' mountains outside of New England. Present pass to purchase at any lift ticket window.
- Friend Tickets are 25% off window rate at Sunday River and are available on days the passholder's pass is valid for skiing. Present pass to purchase at any lift ticket window.
- Lodging savings is off regular rate and available any day of the winter season. Call 800-543-2754 to book.
- Dining cards can be purchased at the season pass desk at South Ridge. Limit of $1,000 total value per passholder.
- $25 tune available through Dec 24, 2018.
- Summer benefits are for passes valid for the following winter. Pick up lift ride or Adventure Passes in Sunday River Sports.
- For golf benefits at the Sunday River Country Club please mention you are a passholder when you arrive at the course. One greens fee discount is available per passholder per season.
- SKI magazine subscription limited to one per household.
- All benefits are limited to the passholder themselves and are non-transferable.