Live, work, and play in the mountains of western Maine. If you're looking for exciting, unique career opportunities in a beautiful and fun setting, you've come to the right place. Sunday River employs over 1,000 individuals across a wide range of positions who share a common dedication to providing our guests with great experiences. We invite you to learn more about working at Sunday River through the information below and encourage you to contact us with any questions.
- Free pass for skiing and/or riding (at Sugarloaf, Sunday River, and Loon)
- Discounts at resort Food & Beverage and Retail locations
- Daycare discounts
- SnowSports School discounts
- Retail discounts including ski tuning services
- Free ski and snowboard rentals
- Team member housing available
- Competitive wages
- Summer activity discounts for summer team members, such as free golf and scenic lift rides
- Eligibility for end of season service and loyalty bonus
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time, year-round and full-time, extended season positions including:
- Vacation and paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- Medical and dependent flex
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunday River is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Sunday River makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Sunday River Ski Resort
PO Box 4500
Newry, ME 04261
Toll-Free Job Hotline: 1-877-4-SNOW-JOB