If you're looking for exciting, unique career opportunities in a beautiful and fun setting, you've come to the right place. Sunday River employs over 1,000 individuals across a wide range of positions who share a common dedication to providing our guests with great experiences. We invite you to learn more about working at Sunday River through the information below and encourage you to contact us with any questions. Volunteer opportunities are available for Mountain Hosts and Ski Patrol.
We have a limited quantity of team member housing available this season. Once you have been hired, check with your manager to see if any lodging is available.
- Ski/snowboard pass for part-time team members
- Ski/snowboard pass for full-time team members and qualifying dependents
- Discounts in restaurants and food courts
- Daycare discounts
- SnowSports School discounts
- Retail discounts including ski tuning services
- Free ski and snowboard rentals
- Competitive wages
- Industry retailer discounts including Rossignol, Lange, and more
- Summer activity discounts for summer team members, such as free golf and scenic lift rides.
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time, year-round and full-time, extended season positions including:
- Vacation and paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability insurance
- Medical and dependent flex