The Sunday River SnowSports School's Seasonal Programs for kids and adults offers fun ways for all ages and abilities to spend their winter improving their skills. All Seasonal Programs listed below run from mid-December through late March on weekends and holidays.
Seasonal Program Pricing
|Gould Academy Competition Program||$1,549|
Seasonal Program Lunch Add-Ons
Mini Runner Lunch Add-On
$209 (Lunch for Saturday and Sunday. Not otherwise included in the program.)
- Mini Runner Lunch Add-On
River Runner Lunch Add-On
$125 (Lunch for Half-Days on Sunday. Lunch for Saturday is already included.)
- River Runner Lunch Add-On
13+ Seasonal Lunch Add-On
$250 (Saturday & Sunday lunch for Jr. Professional and 8 Peaks only.)
- 13+ Seasonal Lunch Add-On
Seasonal Program Resources
Peak Performance Club
The Peak Performance Club is a weekend ski group led by PSIA-certified coaches that is great for all abilities, ages 18 and older.
- A great way to improve your skiing, meet other skiers, and explore Sunday River's terrain, all while matching your pace.
- Full program participants also receive 20 percent savings on Private Clinics and unlimited access to Adult Group Clinics on a space-available basis.
- The Club meets at The Peak Lodge on Saturdays at 9:30AM (for a 2-hour clinic) and again at 12:30PM (for a 90-minute clinic), and on Sundays at 9:30AM for a 2-hour clinic.
- A detailed calendar is provided upon registration.
Peak Performance Pricing
For those who visit Sunday River regularly and want to get involved with supporting the mountain’s competitive athletes.
A social group of Sunday River skiers ages 50+ who meet at 10AM downstairs in the Peak Lodge on North Peak Mondays through Fridays during the ski season.