Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays
When the sun goes down, we don’t stop
From 3PM to 6:30PM, we keep the Chondola and South Ridge Express lifts turning so you can make laps on the slopes of South Ridge and North Peak under the lights.
Twilight skiing is available on select Friday and Saturday nights, plus a few extra holidays:
- Saturday December 17, 2022
- Monday December 26 through Saturday December 31, 2022
Extended Hours on New Year's Eve: Open until 8PM
- Fridays & Saturdays, January 6 through February 18, 2023
- Sunday February 19 through Saturday February 25, 2023
- Fridays & Saturdays, March 3 through March 25, 2023
Twilight skiing is accessible with a season pass, Ikon pass, ticket pack, a full-day ticket, or a half-day ticket. We also offer specific twilight tickets that start at 3PM.
Passes or tickets with blackout days will not be valid for twilight skiing during those time periods. Child and Super Senior tickets should buy full-day tickets to cover twilight hours at a better rate.