21-22 College Silver New England Pass
- Available through April 30
Offering college students a full season on the slopes seven days a week except 12 holiday dates, with the flexibility of skiing at Sunday River, Loon Mountain, and Sugarloaf on one pass.
- Valid seven days a week
- 12 blackouts: Dec 27, 2021-Jan 1, 2022; Jan 15-16, 2022; Feb 19-21 & 26, 2022
- Retail, dining, and lodging savings
Spring Sale through April 30
- Renewal rates available for 2020-21 passholders and rollover credit holders.
- New purchase rates include use this season beginning on March 22 when paying in full.
- Payment plan available for all pass purchases, but does not include spring use benefits.
- Available to any full-time college student enrolled for 9 or more credits at the time pass is picked up.
Season Pass FAQ
Answers to all your questions about season passes at Sunday River.
Season Passholder Benefits
Discover all the extra benefits and perks of being a season passholder.
All passholders have the option to defer the purchase of a 2021-22 pass to the following season.
Everything you need to know about using your season pass including pass pickup details, passholder benefits, restrictions, and more.