All good things must come to an end. Below you'll find details on our operations plan for the month of April 2019 and how we expect the season to wind down. Please remember that spring plans are based on conditions and weather and may change, so check back here or the Mountain Report for updates and visit the Events Calendar for details on our spring events.
- Open daily for skiing across all eight peaks.
- Note: North Peak Express open for the weekend, March 30 & 31.
- Open daily for skiing across all eight peaks through Sunday, April 7.
- Spring Festival on Saturday and Sunday.
- Open daily for skiing with Aurora and Oz closed midweek Monday to Friday. Jordan is closed midweek with the exception on Wednesday, April 10. All eight peaks open for the weekend, April 13 and 14.
- Pond-A-Palooza and Spring Après Concert on Saturday.
- Maine Brew Frest on Saturday.
- Passholder BBQ on Sunday.
- Open for skiing on Monday, April 15 for the Patriots' Day holiday with lift access on the Barker Mountain Express, Spruce Peak Triple, and Chondola.
- Closed midweek Tuesday to Friday.
- Open for skiing on Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, with lift access on the Barker Mountain Express and White Heat Quad.
- The Great Tailgate on Saturday.
*Sunday, April 21, is planned as our earliest potential final day for skiing. The season could be extended to add a fourth weekend based on conditions and weather, but this decision is not made until mid-April. Stay tuned.