Below you'll find details on our mountain operations plan for the month of April 2019. Please remember that spring plans are based on conditions and may change, so check back here or the Mountain Report for updates, and visit the Events Calendar for details on all spring events.
- Open daily for skiing across all eight peaks through Sunday, April 7.
- Spring Festival at White Cap Lodge on Saturday and Sunday.
- Open Monday to Friday for skiing from lower White Cap to North Peak, including South Ridge. Aurora, Oz, and Jordan will be closed midweek, with the exception of Wednesday, April 10 when Jordan will be open for Maine Day.
- All eight peaks will be open for the weekend, April 13 and 14.
- Pond-A-Palooza, Spring Après Concert, and Maine Brew Fest on Saturday at South Ridge.
- Passholder BBQ and Sunday River Sports Sale on Sunday at South Ridge.
- Open for skiing on Monday, April 15 for Patriots' Day with lift access on the Barker Mountain Express, Spruce Peak Triple, and Chondola.
- No lift operations Tuesday to Friday.
- Open for skiing on Saturday and Sunday, April 20 and 21, with lift access on the Barker Mountain Express and White Heat Quad.
- The Great Tailgate on Saturday at Barker.
- No lift operations Monday to Friday.
- Open for skiing on Saturday and Sunday, April 27 and 28, with lift access on the Barker Mountain Express.
- Free skiing on Sunday, April 28 to celebrate the final day of the season.