About the Resort
Sunday River Resort & Conference Center offers the most expansive conference and event space in Maine, and has hosted functions for organizations from across New England for over three decades. Whether you're planning an afternoon work session for 12, an awards banquet for 200, or a week-long conference for 500, Sunday River can deliver on your needs and exceed your expectations.
With nearly 500 guest rooms and over 40,000 feet of event space across multiple lodging properties and venues at the resort, Sunday River offers the opportunity to create unique events under one umbrella—all in a beautiful mountain setting.
Have Some Fun
All work and no play? Not here. Sunday River offers a variety of activities, including skiing and snowboarding on eight peaks, 18 holes of golf at the Sunday River Golf Club, and more. With a full range of amenities to make your meeting or conference go smoothly, you'll certainly be able to relax and enjoy the mountains, too.
Features & Amenities
- Lodging - Three properties offering a total of 483 guest rooms.
- Function Space - 46,000 square feet of hotel meeting space plus 30,000 square feet of additional event space.
- Ballroom - 5,800 square-foot Grand Ballroom in the Grand Summit Hotel
- Banquets - Extensive banquet menus and experienced culinary and event teams
- AV Services - Comprehensive AV services and technology available
- Activities - Winter and summer activities for team building or leisure time
- Environment - Spectacular, distraction-free mountain setting
Fill in the form