With eight mountain peaks, the most dependable snow in New England, and abundant slopeside lodging, Sunday River has always been popular with Canadians who want more skiing and fewer crowds.
Tickets & Passes
2024 March Passport
The March Passport accesses Maine's two top ski destinations: Sunday River and Sugarloaf. Ski as many days as you want during the month of March. Exclusive for Canadians, the March Passport also comes with additional perks.
Through October 15
- Adult (19+)
- Youth (6-18)
2024 March Passport Perks
- Unlimited access to Sunday River and Sugarloaf March 1-31, 2024
- Save up to 15% on Passholder lodging during the month of March
- 20% off adult 2 hour group clinic
- 20% off recreational ski and snowboard rentals
- 20% off retail discount
Special Canadian rates are available at all resort lodging properties during select time periods.
- All rates are in U.S. Dollars
- Lodging rates are per room, do not include lift tickets or breakfast, and are subject to 22% in tax and resort fees.
- 5 Night Ski Weeks are Sunday through Thursday nights, 4 Night Ski Weeks are Sunday through Wednesday or Monday through Thursday nights. Weekends are Friday through Saturday nights.
- Passport discounts are specific to Sunday River and any discount is taken off of full-priced items. Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Proof of Canadian residency required at lodging check-in or pass pick-up.