Accepted Student Information
Congratulations on your acceptance into the Sunday River Culinary Apprenticeship Program. In partnership with Sunday River, Central Maine Community College, and Southern Maine Community College, you can earn your American Culinary Federation accredited Associate's Degree in Applied Science in Culinary Arts without paying tuition, and while earning a paycheck and professional experience at beautiful Sunday River.
Once you have been accepted into the program, you will need to fill out your onboarding paperwork. You'll use the same login information that you created to apply for the program. This will be sent to you in an email from iCIMS, the hiring program used by Sunday River.
On your first day, you will complete the ACF application.
- Team housing available for Culinary Apprentices.
- Housing will be available 2 weeks prior to the start of school.
- Cost is $120/week for a single; $110/week for a double; $100/week for a triple room.
- Deposit is $300; $200 is refundable.
- Rooms are based on availability.We may not have the exact room you would like but will do our best to get you in a room that suits your needs.
- Laundry is on-site at our housing facilities.
- Linens are included in rent. You must wash your own laundry and keep your room clean.
- Most properties have a shared kitchen.
- Must have your own transportation to work and school.
What to Expect
TBD from Chef Steve
- Steve Learned, Executive Chef, Sunday River Resort - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Hawley, Dean of Workforce & Professional Development, CMCC - email@example.com
- Stephan Strengari, Learning and Advising Specialist, CMCC - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erica Dewhurst, VP of Food and Beverage, Sunday River Resort - email@example.com
- Amanda Gallant, Director of Human Resources, Sunday River Resort - firstname.lastname@example.org