Policies & Safety
Golf Course Policies
Pro Shop Policies
- The Pro Shop reserves the right to pair groups of less than four with other people.
- If your group is not checked in at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time, you may risk being bumped back to a later time.
Course Policies & Information
- Golf carts are included in all greens fees. Walking is not permitted at any time.
- Pace of play is 4 hours and 30 minutes. The Ranger has full authority of the golf course, which includes moving players ahead for the enjoyment of those behind them.
- No groups larger than a foursome are permitted. Any group on the course with more than four is subject to removal from the golf course.
- No excessively loud music is allowed for the enjoyment of the other players in the vicinity.
- Per Maine State Law, no outside alcohol is allowed. Coolers and bags are subject to inspection. Any alcohol that is not purchased from the Sunday River Golf Club will be confiscated and could lead to removal from the course.
- Water is not available on the course. We encourage you to bring a reusable bottle to fill up at the Clubhouse prior to departing for your round.
- The driving range closes early on Sunday afternoons for scheduled maintenance and typically reopens in the late morning on Mondays. Please call the Pro Shop if you plan to hit balls to see if the range is open.
- Anyone who drives a golf cart must be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license. No more than 2 adults are allowed per cart.
- Only 2 golf carts are allowed per tee time. If booking as a single or a threesome, please be prepared to ride with someone else.
- Cart rentals for non-golfers are subject to availability Sunday to Thursday. If you plan to have a rider, please call the Pro Shop to confirm that we have a cart available and keep in mind that we will still observe the two carts per group rule. Cart rentals are $50 per person.
Closed for the season | One of the most spectacular mountain golf courses in the country, with stunning views and dramatic elevation changes.
Open Daily | After hitting the links, grab a bite and take in the view of the Mahoosuc Mountains at Sunday River Golf Club.
Opening May 19, 2023 | With everything you need for a day on the course, the Pro Shop located in the Clubhouse has logowear and more.